Thursday, November 12, 2009

Life is like a subway...

You get on, you get off, and sometimes you get lost.
Some people sleep, some people meet.
Some people are just along for the ride.
Some are annoyed, while others find a way to stay amused.
Certain people are in a rush, while others have time to kill.
It travels fast and other times it crawls.
It can take you where you want to go and where you least expect.
It can also take you away from something you regret.
Sometimes I tune in. There are times when I tune out.
Other times I just observe the chaos of it all.
But life is more than the destination, it's the journey before the stop.

2 comments:

  1. Dawn, this is beautiful....I didn't know this side of yours...

    I are something else, girlfriend, always surprising the audience...that's why I love you!

    Your friend forever, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this... so simple, so Toronto! I'm just gonna keep reading backwards...

    ReplyDelete